<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Saturday, December 24, 2005

Woah! Just done with my preparations for Christmas, not fully done but most of them are, but oh well, time to take a rest, haha. Was thinking, maybe this bloging thingy might be good after all... kinda like an online journal. =>

I’ll try to update this blog as often as possible, haha, provided that I have time and access to a computer.

Our YPM camp has just ended not long ago, and I’m glad to have gotten back into doing my daily quite time with the Lord. the camp was fun, as a whole and I specially like the games (where most of the people are gathered at the last station at the Carlsberg Tower, Victor and Cooper were the station master for it and they had a fun time embarrassing me…), praise & worship, sermons by Pastor Chye Aik (he's a wonderful guy, spoke to my heart at least, not sure about others, anyway, that is for themselves to decide) and finally, during meal times (too bad no food war =P)! Hahaha, as you know, I’m a big eater, but nowadays, my appetite has gone down, I think my stomach is shrinking =[


Tomorrow is time where by my cell group is going to meet up at Matthew’s place and celebrate Christmas. I won’t be swimming, no worries, but I’ll bring along my “sexy tights” along, just in case “someone” wanna see… lol =X

Ahh well, time to go bathe, signing off here.


~00:31~
♥ U ♥