<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Friday, March 20, 2009

Boo hoo!
Fail my Basic Explosive Knowledge test
Gua!
Don't even know how many marks.
I shall ask Sir what is my result.
Re-test is scheduled on Monday evening.
Have to book-in at 1900hrs on Sunday, 3 hrs earlier to "revise" for the re-test.
What nonsense!
It's just sort of like a form of punishment la.

I was stupid today.
Did what I usually do yet again - saying the wrong things at the wrong time.
Damn it.
Seriously pissed off with that sir. (I shall name him Veg, cause his surname is like so.)
He kept making us reply him "Yes Sir" at a 2km turn of our run, for no obvious good reason.
So I said "His hearing got problem sia".
I just simply whispered, but he managed to hear it. What the pok man.
Even the people near me didn't really catch it.
Zzz. Suay.
Then tio pump in front of the whole company lor.
Confirm kena blacklisted.
There goes the hope of getting "The Bayonet". (It's Silver, and it's for those who really excel)
Sigh.
Not doing well for the test was also equals to me taking a step back away from it.
But still, this veg is no good.
After the run, he continued on with his pattern.
luh.
Well, but I do reget making a fool out of myself.

Prob 17:28
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue.

Am I worse than that of a fool? Geez.

Had yet another test today still.
40 MCQs, 10 T&Fs.
I think I might just screw it up yet again.
Went to the Smoke Chamber (Smoke Training Facility [SFT])
Was able to put up with the burning sensation of the CS gas this time round.
Maybe it's 'cause I already had the experience of such in SISPEC.
The whole practical went quite smoothly.

Book-out at 1830hrs and reached home by 1900hrs.
Went for supper at 2130hrs and came back at 2330hrs.
The supper was pretty good.
Prawn mee 'there' rocks, go and try it some time soon.

Alrighty, I'm done.
Time to send some mails.


~20:44~
♥ U ♥