<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Sunday, March 22, 2009

To you Avelyn!!! (:
You're 17 this year, and I wish all is well with you.
My best friend's Girl, haha.
Thank you for treating a wodnerful lunch over at Astons!
Had fun eating with you and the gang.
Guang & Weiren was there too, made me not feel left out amongst all the girls there, haha.
Initially was still quite reluctant to go unless Guang goes, 'cause if he doesn't, i'll be the only guy around.
Not so good.
Went to SONG & SONG before that and window shop.
Super funny, things there are really cheap!

Brought Avelyn to buy her present thereafter.
NEVER DO THAT, I've learnt.
She is good at guessing what you're gonna buy.
As I bought her persent, she guessed most of the "meaning behind" why I bought them.
I hope you like the present I gave you, with lots of thoughts! (:

Went to Starhub shop in the afternoon to get my C510.
BUT to my astonishment, the phone is no longer $98 which I had seen last week!
The price went up by $100.
WOAH, I was totally dumbfounded in the face of the salesperson.
Never am I gonna buy this phone at such price man.
I even went down to TM to check out if the PP shop was cheating me.
They weren't. ):
Went back home empty handed, wasted trip.
Sianz, now I'll have to wait till the price of that phone drop until $98 then purchase.
Don't know how long will that be.

Stay positive!
Oh well, have to book in now.
Re-test tml.
Ciaoz


~18:30~
♥ U ♥