<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Friday, April 10, 2009

To people who read my blog, you guys must be dying to know what's her reply.
My heart sank as the reply came - it's a No.
Sad, as it is.
But I'll not crumble.
Still, life must go on.
I have to stop grazing on this pasture; it's restricted land.

This No wasn't a simple one though.
It's a never ever.
And I thought to myself, why.
She took 3 days to reply, so I thought she had thought through, and there are many reasons to why is it so.
But, think again, it's the exact opposite.
She was just thinking, not about the reasons which led to the No, but rather, how to put it through to me.
She had the answer all the long, sitting on it for 3 days.
Totally sian feeling.
~pew~

Was it 'cause of the awkwardness between us?
Can't we take the chance?
We can thwart this evil spell.

-Give it a shot

Has it ever cross your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl
Are we just friends
Is there more, is there more
See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last, last forever, forever

Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me so hypnotized, so mesmerised
And I just got to know

Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch your breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way I do
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away


~08:50~
♥ U ♥