<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today was the release of a shocking news.
Matthew Yeap has resigned from the position as my church's Youth Pastor.
It's only been a year or so.
Shocking enough to me, not that he has resigned.
Rather, it was the things he did before leaving. wtpok.
Shan't elaborate on that, lest it causes some adverse effect.

I personally feel that YPM's head change too often.
Perviously was Caleb Koh, for a few months, and he left due to studies.
Even before that was Matthew Chern, who's now currently studying in USA.
Mixed commitment wasn't a good combination.
Really hope that someone would take it up for a prolonged period.
Matthew Chern, where are you! ):

Samson is now the acting head of YPM.
Once again, the most capable man in our ministry is being tasked on such.
I'm glad about this, but also worried for him, which means I need to pray for him more.
Take care.

Had flu the whole of today, really irritating.
Sneezed like mad, 4 times consecutively for many times.
It was so bad, that after YPM, I looked as if I'd cried alot.
Played ping pong after dinner, it's been a long time since I'd last touched.
Got better after reaching home.
Thank God!

Didn't manage to pass the card to her today, shucks.
I need the opportunity.
To be alone, was something never meant for me.

Sleep now, goodnight world.


~23:18~
♥ U ♥