<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh no!
There's something wrong with the video on my speech!! ):
Can't upload for now until I've solve the problem.
Anyway, here's a type-out...

First of all, I wanna say an ever big and grateful "THANK YOU!" to my Mum and Dad for these 21 years of care & love which they'd showered upon me. Bringing me up hasn't been an easy thing, I believe, due to my mischievous and somewhat stubborn nature… Thank you Mum & Dad!

Also to my aunties who are present here today, who have taken care of me when I was young and even now, giving me advices as a young adult.
To Aunty Irene & Aunty Kim Jun – Thank you!
To Aunty Kim Mei -

Secondly, it would be to my big family from Church of Singapore. You guys have been the people whom I’ve shared my heart with through the 10 years that I’ve been around in church, and I feel really blessed to be able to know you! Thank you all for building me up spiritually and physically; encouraging me when I need it; consoling me when I’m down; sharing my joy when I’m happy; giving me sound advices when I’m lost, too.

Here’s a little story, a journey on the bus, which will tell of where I picked you guys up… (:

Aunty Evelyn –
Uncle William –
Matthew Chern –
Samson Hu –

To Be Continued…

P.S. sudden change in book in timing, gotta run NOW! Zzz.
Bye


~21:20~
♥ U ♥