<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Saturday, April 4, 2009

Woopie!
Today was quite an enjoyable day.
Sun was super hot, got some nice tan, haha.
Drove the PET (Personal Equipment Transporter) around some simple course.
Did pretty well. (:
Just that I kept lauging too much, and Veg said that I wasn't taking it seriously.
Aiyo, it's just my way of trying to keep cool while driving, I think..

Went to Z-e's sku's orchestra performance.
His parents, Yiwen and Gideon was there.
Performace overall was good.
I like the concert mistress' play style on the violin.
Super zai!
There were funny moments too!
Some bloopers, haha.
Z-e was cool, as usual. (:
Uncle drove me and Gid to Outram MRT, and we went home seperately.

This week in camp passed by fast.
Next week will be one whole week of Ops.
Til' then.

Adios! (:
I Love You.


~00:17~
♥ U ♥