<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Sunday, May 31, 2009

This week was tiring for me.
Went for Youth Alpha course, for Friday night and Saturday 830am-5pm.
Was pretty interesting, the things that they taught on how to follow-up on the newer people.
I was zombified on Saturday though, 'cause the previous night I only slept 3hours! :x
There were plenty of food though, haha.
Good things to keep me awake (:

Went for YPM there after, and Glenn spoke for the outreach.
Wasn't very much well delivered to all the new audiences, I felt.. =x
Oh well. But many older people responded to the altar call (:
Had a buffet spread for dinner, sponsered by YPM! Smack Yum Yum! :D
Left for rehearsal after that... By then, I was really in auto-pilot mode..
Ended quite late, but thankfully Aaron drove, and offered me a ride. Thanks! (:

Today's sound wasn't up to my personal expectation though.
Something was wrong in the beginning, sounded very unbalanced and I did alot of mistakes.. ):
Was feeling super sleepy during the sermon part, and so I sat down on the floor..
How unprofessional! :x
Had lunch with the bible study group and then headed to play soccer.
It was a tight match! Result is a win for us, leading 3 to 2 over COS Balestier
Played under the super hot sun, zzz. Everyone's feet was like burning during the match.
Kim injuried his wrist during warm up, after saving one ball. diaoz.
Too much details, I'll expand another time.
Had dinner at KFC, then hui jia.

Oh well, have to book in liao.. ):
bye bye...


~21:07~
♥ U ♥