<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Sunday, May 24, 2009

Woah, I felt that the Pass-Out Parade (POP) at SISPEC was a great success! (:
Through the many days of hard work, I think everyone who was there did their part.
Though the rehearsals were really dreadful, tiring, and really HOT!
'Cause we have rehearsals in the heat of the day, for 4 days! ):
Got really burnt..
Pew~

Went to Chong-er's 21st Birthday after that! :D
Food wasn't that great, and I went late.. Even more jialat, not much food left.. ):
Party was fun, with Luke entertaining us with all his tricks, haha..
Played the LIVE version of "How Well Do You Know Isaac?", an FB adaptation.
Really cool, super exciting! And now I know Iz a little better (:
Went to HK Cafe at Siglap for supper, then to Russ' house to play
I was dead beat, and camped in his computer room and fell asleep though, haha..
Wasted.

Woke up and wanted to go for Nev's Semi-Finals against erm... VJ?
But he never see the sms =/
So I go home lor.
Slack around then left for church.
Went for Street-E, so fun! I felt like I was on mission XyZ, haha... xD
Tagged along with Enoch, which comprises of Jerome, Matthieu, Jing Rong and Z-e, who left shortly after we'd reach ECP...
Was good. Luke came along while we were heading back to chuch. Showed some amazing tricks with his deck of cards which left the girls go gaga, Lol.
Bumped into Joseph, and they were looking for a bakery which sells birthday cake.
They were getting it for Luke.
So happened that while walking pass a cake shop just beside MiddleJohn, I spotted this cool looking Ladybug, and told Joseph about it.
They seemed excited about it, so we bought it! xD
That became my present for Luke, haha.. Uber cool right? (:
Tasted good too, though initially I doubt it'll be any good..
Had the first camp meeting today. It was short but detailed!
I LIKES! (:
Missed the chance to go to Jason's house though, oh well. Next time then.
So after that I went over to Luke's house to play instead..
Watched A Series Of Unfortunate Events before going home.
Didn't eat much because my mum said she'll be cooking.
But, when I go home, I didn't find dinner! Omgosh!
Thankfully I ate light dinner at Luke's house before going home, while watching TV, Lol.
Thanks Man! (:
I must have been too engrossed on the computer when my mum told be that she wasn't cooking, zzz
Alrighty, gotta go to bed now.
Bye


~23:31~
♥ U ♥