<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yo.
I got 6 new scars on my forehead this week, while doing stores...
Bad sunburn too. Skin on my shoulder area is peeling now...
Zzz..
Ypm Camp '09 registration has started! TODAY!
But only 19 people signed up. First on the list is dexter, last was Aunty Meiyoke! haha. (:
This week is Exercise Dragon Warrior week.. Won't be out on Thuesday and Thursday like I normally am. =/
Feeling kinda dreadful about it cause I'm not very sure of many of the drills. =x
People are having EoY/O & A Level/Promos Etc. This is like the same, a practical.
Ok, nvm. God will be with me, and He will see me through (:
Yay.

Well, tomorrow is the sixth month.
I'm open to letting people know who is she already.
Pretty much alot of people already know/guessed correctly anyway, haha.
Wanna know who? Just come and ask. I'll be frank.
Goodbye, gotta book-in now.
All the best to those who are having their exams!
Study hard/smart & Jiayou! (:


~19:19~
♥ U ♥