<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Monday, November 16, 2009

APEC...
Yes, It has finally ended! :D
Whee!!!~
All the pent-up frustrations through this period has finally come to an end.
Doing stores has never been so irritating, all thanks to a PC that doesn't know how to plan.
I seriously wonder why he is a PC lor, this kinda quality also have.
Zzz.
I was on the monitoring team. Ultra boring.
But thank God for the fine weather which He has faithfully provided throughout this period.
Nice drizzle, ocassionally, with gentle breeze and good cloud cover!
I didn't turn "chaoda" although I was out in the open for 2 whole days. (:
Bad thing is the after effects of wearing boots for two long days, I'm starting to have a couple of red spots appearing on my right foot, from the ankle to the region where the boots end. D:
I think it's due to the tightness of the boots, the pressure applied, for too long, is bad.

I'm pretty glad that I got to enter the Istana, haha. Even though it's for work.
But that place is what you can expect a president to stay.
The land he occupy is huge. (There's even a mini golf course la, Lol)
And the place is kept clean, really clean. And by that, I actually meant that I saw no piled up, unattended leaf littles on the ground, despite of the gazillion trees in the compound.
Wonder how many people did it take to keep it so clean, hmmmm...

Finished Pendragon: The Quilian Games-book 7 (:
Interesting twists, and another enemy has just been developed! :O
Boo~

I missed so much fun on Saturday and Sunday!!!
Argh. *pouts* =/
Spiritual Milk Course and Cell, Jason's/Jerome's. sigh.
Oh well


~09:03~
♥ U ♥