<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today has been a GREAT DAY!!! :D
To God be the glory.

Anyway... Today, I decided to go and get my bike fixed (rusty chains/gear parts & a deflated tire).
Riding there consumed lots of much effort than normal, as compared to smooth the wheels would be if the wheels are round. Physics and stuff, go figure out.

Along the way, I prayed, since I've got nothing better to do anyway :D
I prayed for my ministries, and what Felily told me during Core meeting just now... About being in Daniel, but attached to Enoch.
I also prayed for my future partner, that she'll be someone whom God sends to me, and not by my personal preference... For I trust that God knows the desire of my heart, and will grant the desire of those who seek Him. The One...
I then prayed that God will speak to me today (it was around 1800hrs then).

And He did!! :D
2 lessons.. (Not blogged down)

I brought my bike to the place where I bought my bike from, and upon seeing the queue, I went to buy instant noodles and bread (to bring back to camp, hehe). After that, I went back to the shop and saw that the queue was still uber long, and crowded... :( Upon seeing that, I decided to just cut the queue, and at least go and inquire on the price of a set of new chains and "de-rusting"?
New set of chain cost - $16
And the small shop does not provide the Rust Removal Service - Booooooo.
And the Uncle wasn't very friendly with his tone... =/
Nvm.
Ok, so in view of the crowd, I decided to go to a nearby Shell station to pump my wheels.
I got honked by a driver, cause I didn't know that he was in line, haha. Sorry ok, chill la..
In queue (yet again) was a MotorCyclist, who was trying hard to pump up his wheels, but was not getting his desired results. He took alot of time D:
Following after him in the queue was a driver, who managed to pump up his wheels effortlessly, efficiently. I guess he knows how the pump thingy works.. The PUMP knob was spoilt (gone), and I think that's why the motorist had difficulties...
The motorist then tried to mimic what the driver did, but still didn't work...
So he let me have a try... I mimic the Car driver, and managed to pump the Front wheel, but the back deflated all the more when I push the nozzle into the pressure point.
Bleh.
So bo bian, I had to figure out how to pump my bike up, somehow... Otherwise I'll be pushing my bike back home D:
Yeah, thank God that He's given me good survivor skills- I used my keys to poke the button ON the chipboard! Haha..
Had a fun time cycling back home, and I saw plenty of kites flying up in the sky :O
Man, I so wanna fly a kite, soon.
And thank God that I manage to reach home quickly and safely (:


~20:01~
♥ U ♥