<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ahh, haven't blog for so long!
Not much people read anyway, so Lol. (:
Noting down from memory of the past month...

Guang got enlisted into SAF on 5th Feb!
Go buddy! :D
others who went in also were Joel, Michael, Jun Yuan and Wen Hao.
Met up with him on 15th to drink, to talk and share our experiences.
Lovely time. (:

Mousehunt is getting boring. Heart of the Tiger Party is such a bad place. ):
Still missing Tiger Key.
Started playing HoN again, hehe.. =x

Getting fat. I've now got a belly ):
I need to run. Who wanna run on the weekends?

Slacking in my devotion!!! D:
Lagging behind on the 1-year Bible reading plan by alot now. =/

CNY had been a good time to see and catch-up with cousins whom I rarely see.
They've truely changed, alot.
And Granny is getting old, feeling unwell (lost of appetite) too.

Have been practicing on the guitar nowadays whenever I'm... er... free?
Wait, did I just say Free? I'm never free.. zzz

4 books borrowed from the library still left untouched.
C'mon Siew Ho, read!! *bish*

Okay, that's about it.
Ttyl (:


~19:16~
♥ U ♥