<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Friday, March 19, 2010

Percy Jackson is better on book than in the Movie.
The movie adaptation is so terrible la! D:
Don't even understand a single thing it was saying.. No link de.
Have been reading the series for 2weeks now - on the 4th book xD

Settled with the Hillsong Conference Tix liao, and the airflights too.
Now left the currency Xchange and liasing with Jon Teo on the lodging. (:
Cost a bomb though..

Getting bored of computer games recently.
Maybe cause no one is playing with me anymore D:
Too noob.
Mousehunt also sian.
Neopets also sian.
Suddenly hit with a realisation... I think it's time...
I'M GROWING OLD

Oh, today's Weiren's birthday!
Shoutout: Happy 20th Birthday Weiren!! A GG - Good man, Great leader
God Bless (:
Went for Tunite: Undignified, tonight.
It's been a good night

Gonna have Combat Shoot on Wed.. with THT on Monday & IMT on tuesday
Uber funny... Unit just got equipped with SAR21, and my unit's gonna use it for the combat shoot!
SAR21 at a 100m range, Lol.
I think there's gonna be super alot of Marksmen soon (:
Training is getting tougher and more frequent as E-Tec approaches.
Bums are growing on my face too D:
Wear too much mask ler.
Feeling tired. I think I had better go get some sleep, even though I don't want to..
Nitez


~23:38~
♥ U ♥