<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank you Aunty Evelyn for the lovely lunch at Marriot (:
Yum yum.
Ate till I'm super full, so I'll not have dinner again, like yesterday..

Oh yes, anyway.. I've proven myself to be capable of being a Himbo, haha..
And was being compared to Justin Koh, Lol.
Gosh.. I'm not that bad right? =/
Just too hungry at that moment, and everything seemed like a surprise to me!
Like seeing cheese in my sandwich, and go exclaiming (And there's Cheese! xD)
When the sandwich I had ordered was actually Ham & Cheese Sandwich @ Everything with Fries.
Lol.
Was fun eating there.. Nice design and mood.
Good for a chill-out.

Before that was some ugly accident outside church..
Didn't witness it, but saw the mess.. ewww



Bad huh?
Can't begin to describe how this happened.. Just freaky.
And this is the first photo (hooray!! :D) on my blog..
I'll post Happy Photos next time, Though it's a wreckage you're seeing =x

Thank God for the day anyway (:


~17:37~
♥ U ♥