<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Sunday, April 11, 2010

And the Lord calls me home..
No la, not heaven, not so soon at least (:
I meant my earthly home!
Lol.
Was about to leave for Bishan Library to go collect my reserved book, until I heard a thunder rolling from afar.. And I remembered that I did not keep my clothes, which I would need to bring into camp later.
Will have to book in at 2000hrs today instead of the usual 2230, cause of early HOTO.
No Percy Jackson Bk5 this week D:
Oh well.

Went to the first official BS in the new YA3 LG on Friday
So cool, and fun, and.. you know! :D
Even got people go out for movie after that..
Ended pretty late.. like 2315.. so I chose to go home and rest cause I felt tired.
A sign of old age..
Lol.
Thought the BS was good - In depth and very insightful, for everyone was willing to share openly (:
Wheet!

This week had been a pretty slack one in camp =x
Alright, maybe not.
Just that I didn't get activated for training.
Which kinda suck, cause my PC told me 3 times "You'll be activated tomorrow", but none happened.. Tsk.
Did stores like a cow. Life of a spec, is really just do stores. "Man with 3 chervons" they say.. How true.
Oh well, will be on standby on the coming week, burning the whole Saturday and Sunday morning D:

Something 'special' about me: I like to, and will make funny/weird (depends on how you see it) noise/sound from time to time to fit the atmosphere/situation, so just ignore me and laugh about it. (:


~16:38~
♥ U ♥