<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ahh, weekend wind down.
This week is officially the last week of training!
Now just to wait for the evaluation to come and go.
Hopefully it'll be easy.
Some new format/platform they're tseting us on, so we'll see.

Kibs led today's YPMs lesson!
First time! :D
Quite a job well done!
A short video shown during YPMs, as part of the lesson on "Being a Child of God".

*Pardon the f*** word. =x
Really makes me think - have I been living right?
Have I been glorifying Him who matters most whenever I can?
I... Haven't... ):
Have you?

Ahh.. This reminds me of a mistake I made this week in camp... (not the key thing)
I kinda got into discriminating and puting down of another person.. Is that what they call as gossiping? Just really laughing at that person's mistake, together with my collegues. Then a sound friend of mine (ours) reminded us, on why are we doing this? Why are you putting down that person for our own pleasure; why are we not helping him to change, correct him instead?
That really hit my in my gut. I immediately felt what a poor reflection of Christ I was at that moment. ):
I've let my guard down, and let the devil have a chance to sneak up on me..
ARghhh.
It's time for me to build up my defences!
I WILL NOT LET you GET ON ME AGAIN! pif~

Praise the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever!

Ex Airstorm this week!!


~20:28~
♥ U ♥