<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6489210502887193716?origin\x3dhttps://stewpig-daniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ I'm just as you see

♥ Daniel Wong Siew Ho
♥ Twenty + Two
♥ 290488
♥ Christian
♥ Army: BMT(L)->SISPEC(K)->39SCE(B)
ORD on 110910
♥ Gold Coins: 2211
♥ Neopets Rox! xD
♥ Mousehunt! xD


♥ AIMs

♥ Driving license
♥ Drum Kit
♥ Cannon EOS 550D DSLR Camera


♥ Voices




♥ Exits

♥ Pastor Mark Conner
♥ Daniel LG
♥ Enoch LG

♥ Past

♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


credits

♥ Layout & Image: X
Sunday, May 16, 2010

I went to the cinema for a movie today - Ip Man 2.
It so rocks my sock, all the action and fighting..
And it also brought forth a sense of Chinese value!
Mainly honour and respect, what a treasure in the chinese tradition. (:

After the movie (the end of the credit roll), I instinctively wanted to punch people, seriously getting hype from too many fighting scenes, haha..
I stood and turned around, and the whole cinema was empty, except the ushers, who were doing some cleaning..
So I gave a RoaR to the back before walking out..
However, something on the floor caught my eyes- a glossy white rectangle, with a bitten grey apple icon..
YES, an iPhone!! OMGDAWAH!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT, WHAT CHANCE! :D
But for some unknown reason (maybe it's because the Holy Spirit knows that I am unable to stand up against this 'temptation of covetousness' without help), I handed it over to John Lam, who was there with us for the movie, who later withheld it from me despite my desperate attempts on asking him to let me see/touch/possess it until the owner calls (cause it's locked).
Which was good, cause if I had it with me, and was allowed to go off with it, I would have immediatedly went to Luke's house to Jailbreakā„¢ it, and either sell it for money or pass it to my sister (cause I really dislike iPhone).. :O
And while John was holding on to it, doubt swelled up within my, thinking that John may not return it if I left it to himself.
Sigh, me of evilness.
Thankfully, after a 40mins walk around T1, the owner's husband called (which means the phone belonged to a lady, and how careless and slow can that lady be!) to ask of our location.
My heart felt relieved, that finally the phone has been returned to the rightful owner, and I am able to make my way home..

From this, I've learnt that I:
1. Should do the right thing, which is to return the phone; Prob 10:2
2. Should be contented with what God has given me; - Phil 4:12
3. Need to work on my character, with the help of the Holy Spirit; Phil 4:13
4. To thank John, and not doubt - to hold a man true to his word.

Thank you God for this opportunity to see my weakness - a test which helped me see that my flesh failed.
Praise the Lord, always.
Amen. (:


~21:54~
♥ U ♥